[RC] [RC] Acculytes - Sherman

I haven't used them, but they are on Karen Chaton's comparison list @ http://members.tripod.com/ridephotos/electrolytes/compare.html And if you go to Karen's main page @ http://members.tripod.com/ridephotos/karens_endurance_links.html, you'll find links to so much reading material to boggle your mind while waiting for the weather to clear up. Is spring ever going to get here!? Here being soggy, muddy, wet, wet, wet northern CA foothills?

Kathy, wishing I could ride today.....

I use Acculytes as well.  I don't see anyone talking about this brand.  I have used this one for years.  Seems to work well and has not sodium bicarbonate on the ingredients list and does include probiotics.  I called and talked to the company about them and they are very eager to make a good product. They do state that it shouldn't be mixed with anything acidic and then given by syringe.  Any input on this product?