[RC] Acculytes - Carolyn Burgess

I use Acculytes as well.  I don't see anyone talking about this brand.  I have used this one for years.  Seems to work well and has not sodium bicarbonate on the ingredients list and does include probiotics.  I called and talked to the company about them and they are very eager to make a good product. They do state that it shouldn't be mixed with anything acidic and then given by syringe.  Any input on this product?

Carolyn Burgess