[RC] cough - Todd Hezeau

Came back from our last endurance ride, gave my mare her usual week off and started back with our routine this morning and has developed a cough. It is not a wet cough and she has no nasty mucous coming out of her nose or mouth and she does not seem to be struggling to breathe, just a dry cough every now and then. This is a new issue that has never happened before with her. I actually noticed it last Thursday when I was messing with her at my barn. (I board) she coughed a few times. One person suggested that she be scoped, other said it could be allergies. I have not had this mare for very long (8 months) and she has never displayed this before. I'm thinking of waiting till the end of the week and if it doesn't clear up I'll take her up to the vet. Figured I'd post this and see what ya'll thought.

Safe Riding,
Todd