Re: [RC] Lord Fauntleroy - 1969 - 2006 - Tom Sites

It sounds like he left a Winner, still. ts
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 11:03 PM
Subject: Lord Fauntleroy - 1969 - 2006

Leroy colicked today and had to be euthanized.  His body just gave out finally.  He was at least 37 years old.  We tried to a couple of hourse to get him up but it was clear he was down for good.  He tried to get up but he could not do it.  We made him comfortable with Banamine and Ace and waited for the vet.  His long time crew Connell, Ken and I were with him...

When the vet came Leroy knew he was there and with one last effort got to his feet and walked out of the barn.  We laid him down on the grass in the yard.  He just knew it was his time........mb