Re: [RC] Hay Cubes - Jnrthrnlt75

In a message dated 3/26/2006 9:16:28 AM Mountain Standard Time, heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Where are you in Idaho that all the hay is sold out??  We still have hay
in this neck of the woods (Salmon area) and had not previously heard of
anywhere unable to get any.  Heck, our feed store even has it by the
small bale...
Actually, just a bit south of you.  We're in Blackfoot.  There were six ads for hay in this weeks paper and they ALL sold out Friday.  The paper came out on Thursday.  We even went door to door to surrounding dairies and called old stand-bys.  The dairies are buying hay, even, which probably explains where all the hay went Friday.

Sounds like it might be worth a trip to Salmon!

That wind last night actually knocked our horse trailer off its block and started to reside my house for me.  The remains of my neighbor's trampolin are in my pasture, having apparently cleared the fence like an Olympic eventer <g>

Thanks for all the info.

J in Idaho