[RC] Using yogurt - Jonni

Wal-Mart (our only real grocery store in our little town) has "Great Value" brand yogurt. ingredients has the active cultures listed. The really cool thing about this brand is the container cups it is sold in, has a real lid. After yogurt is gone, we toss them in the dishwasher, and then have a nice sized little storage cup and lid. And I can use them for all kinds of things!  I think they are around $.50 each. Shoot, the container is worth that!
Jonni