[RC] Fwd: e lytes - DONNA MARIE WINTERS

Note: forwarded message attached.
--- Begin Message ---
Just zoned in on this discussion.  My personal experience was greatly affected by Dr..Barney Fleming's Pride Project.  I had numerous tests run in the time he was doing it, one at high altitude,  a hot, humid one,  a fast one. and so on... I got dramatic results and was able to comprise my own e lytes and adapt to certain situations for BOB.

I used "Ions" from ABC products and mixed with various bases, salts and such.  The results were dramatic for us in 2002.

But then again, I only did LD's so, this may not be relevant.  Just some info

Thanks

Donna and BOB

--- End Message ---