Re: [RC] Any comments on 1993 Chevy 2500 diesel? - Ag47xAu49

In a message dated 3/22/2006 8:04:37 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, egburnett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I would look in Consumer Reports.  When my husband and I were
researching cars and trucks, we went online to consumer reports and
downloaded a complete report from them about  the car.  I think it costs
about $10 or so, and is totally worth the money. Otherwise, you could
check the yearly buyer's guide since it has later model cars and trucks.

Elly

A Dodge Cummins would be my choice. From what I know of Chevs, not a good choice that old. Beccy with a 92 Dodge