[RC] what to pack - CTH

I keep a bag of warm stuff in my trailer no matter where I am headed
I have a touque, mits and warm lined rubber boots
Even in the summer it can be quite cold standing arround waiting for riders or climbing out of bed to check horses.
I hate packing so I stock my trailer with paper towels, toilet paper, soap, shampoo all the daily stuff right at the start of the season. I invested in extra socks and underwear and keep them in the trailer. I keep a few extra t shirts and a pair of jeans. Make a point to do laundry and then put it all in the trailer right away. Sometimes I go for a day and decide to stay a few ...lol my hubby says he will start looking for me after 10 days has passed.
My trailer is not fancy but it is functional. I am soooooo excited because I am getting a propane fridge this month.
Okay I must confess I have a lot of stuff in my trailer. I love my trailer, it is better stocked and cleaner then my house.
My dream is to travel arround , sell enough tack for gas and entry fees , ride then do it again.....................
I got a call the other day from a male friend who is divorced from an endurance rider he said I heard a funny joke
What did the endurance rider say when she won the lottery?
She said "I am going to ride until its gone....."
I was waiting for the punch line , after a silence he said "Oh my God you think thats a good idea not a joke"
I laughed and told him it made perfect sense and the fact that he did not think so was probably the reason he was divorced
He laughed and agreed
Pack every thing if you don't need it someone else will and if you leave it home you will need it.
Paddi