[RC] extended hitch - teenabelle

I have a two horse slant trailswest and love it also, I also has a 10 foot camper on my Dodge extended cab dully diesel, I have used titian Reese  class 5 extension and love it. At first I was scared to get one cause it seemed to be to long ( 3 feet) but after getting it and driving and hauling the trailer to all our rides I must say I would go no other way. But I agree with Donna and getting a stabilizer bar.

Teena Padilla