Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 1:26 PM
Subject: [RC] Sport bra with heart rate monitor

This came from one of my engineering email groups and I?m not sure if this is common knowledge. I have noticed this has been a popular topic for more than 50% of the RC population?

http://www.designnews.com/article/CA6316597.html?nid=2334&rid=1692628164

I?m not sure if they are going to make a model for horses?

And NO, we do NOT manufacture adult toys!

Dean

Alpha Precision machining, Inc

http://www.eset.com