Re: [RC] Foaling - SandyDSA

well two things - first of all the Foal Predictor Kit has worked wonderfully for us for about 20 years. While it won't "predict" what day or TIME a foal will arrive, it WILL allow you to sleep nights before the foaling day. we have found that they are true to their ads - predicting within 12-24 hours that a foal will arrive.

Also, because I, too, prefer to snuggle in my flannels, we bought a wireless security cam for under $200. It is a VERY clear picture with sound, and we can view it on the PC, the TV or even pipe it in for recording on something that will do that sort of thing. We plan to run it to our TV and someone else will run the camcorder. So for a total of about $225, we have both peace of mind and ....warmth!

Sandy (who is awaiting two new babies in 3 weeks!)