[RC] How Long is Your Commute? - Karen Williams

70 miles one way -- I commute into Washington, DC.  Its totally worth it as I get to live in a fairly rural area, have my horses on my property, and am close to the interstate and shopping.  To accommodate my riding addiction, I work nights -- 8:00pm-3:30am -- thus avoiding the nightmare DC traffic and allowing me to be able to ride in the afternoons.

Books on tape makes the drive zip by.  Barring unforseen circumstances, it takes about an hour and  a quarter to get to work.

Been working nights almost 20 years and making this 70-mile commute for 16 years.

Karen

Karen Williams
Spotsylvania, VA
www.mattariver.com