RE: [RC] Another update....and some interesting debates about fevers which DO make this a little bit endurance related.... - Tracey Lomax

Title: Another update....and some interesting debates about fevers which DO make this a little bit endurance related....

Barbara asked:

>>I have always heard that high fever damages the brain in humans.  Any reason this wouldn't be so with horses, too?

I understand from my vet that it is a concern but perhaps Heidi and Susan can tell us?

I’d also like to know whether there is anything to the fever kills virus theory?