Re: [RC] Cookie/cake repellant - Barbara McCrary

I think anyone who invents sugarless chewing gum that tastes like milk chocolate would be in line to make a fortune.  If not that, then we need a chocolate repellent, too.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 9:41 AM
Subject: [RC] Cookie/cake repellant

Hello All,

  I have a question, here in the SE, we have a terrible problem with sweets that attack and come in swarms.  They tend to gather around at home, church, ballgames, and even work.  What kind of repellent is out there????  What do others use in other parts of the country?     Just this morning I had several cookies come out of nowhere and land on my deck.  With rides coming up as soon as next weekend, and the OD 100 in June....I have to find something that works, and fast.
Thanks in advance.  :))

Jody (Who Rose says is over the weight limit)

Yahoo! Mail