[RC] The Trace Tribute Weather Forecast - April

I was asked to forward this to RC

April
Nashville, TN
www.tracetribute.com

The forecast for Primm Springs, Tennessee will be mostly sunny with a high of 58, low of 29 on Friday and partly cloudy with a high of 55, low of 31 on Saturday!

Please remember that we have a limited supply of horse water in camp.  We're asking that all entrants bring their own so we don't overburden the on-site well.

For a refresher of the ride details or to review the ride rules, please see our website www.tracetribute.com.

See you Friday!

Angie Fura
Co-manager of the Trace Tribute