Re: [RC] Painful, cold fingers - Carolyn Burgess

I have Reynaud's, all of my doctors know I have Reynaud's and how come this is the first time I've heard that caffeine is a vasoconstrictor?  I don't drink alot of coffee due to other medical issues (acid reflux), they tell me to get off the coffee for that but not the Reynaud's?

Carolyn Burgess

"Beverley H. Kane, MD" <sensei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I Caffeine in coffee and diet drinks, not so much w/ tea and
chocolate, is a potent vasoconstrictor (shutting down blood vessels).