[RC] Truck specs - jufa

I am not starting a debate on how much truck you have to have to haul....but just to let you know what has worked for me. For years I hauled a one horse trailer (had two, one bumper pull and one goose neck) trailer all over the east cost, top to bottom with a Toyota..4 cylinder pickup.  Both the trailers were designed for a little truck and were single axles. I never had a single problem over the hundreds of miles (many thousand actually) including a blow out on the trailer. People would shake their heads and mutter that the engine/transmission would never hold out....both those trucks went on to new owners at close to 300,000 miles with No issues. I could stop it and maneuver in tight situations every bit as well as the now large 3 horse slant/ diesel outfit I have graduated to. There are many times I miss my little outfit that always took exactly half to fill at the gas pump as my friends when we were traveling together.
JMO
Judy
PS....do not try the same thing with a little S10 4 cyl chev...wont do it!..tried it just to see....couldn't get the boat trailer over 40mph

Yahoo! Mail