Re: [RC] [RC] GPS data - Debbie Kirchner

Erick

when you do your GPS, do you have it set on Time or distance??? I am not an expert, but just learning, we went to a class on Sat, and I recall him saying that if you do Time and wait at the corners, the tracks will mark each spot. say you have it set at 1 minutes intervals to mark the waypoint, then you have to wait at the corners, if you have it set at .o3 seconds, it will be more accurate.... it should measure to withing 35 feet or 15 feet at any given location, it does measure altitude, but the instructor said, that that is not as accurate if I remember correctly....

     Debbie in SE MN

Weight Loss and more!!!