From: Jody Rogers-Buttram <dragnin100@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC]   Lyte-Now

Ok, now we're talking...how about those women with the little tiny butts...the ones that wear the riding tights the day BEFORE the ride, and then AFTER the ride.  Not me sister,  I want out of those things so fast.... gotta hide the *ss in some jeans.  And yes, blacker the better.  Hate to wear black in June and July, but gotta do what you gotta do.  As far as the Homey contest, just send in the pic without them knowing. :)))

rdcarrie@xxxxxxx wrote:        <<Now...shall we talk about the size of our butts??????  How about how big that butt looks in the tights. >>

  Heck, might as well...
  Mine looks waaayyyy bigger than I'd like it to look.  :(  I always wear black or navy tights, but I don't think that helps.  <G>  Now my husband, the runner...he's a member of the tiny heiny club.  I tried to get him to let me enter him in the last Homeys Contest, but he wouldn't let me.  <G>

  Dawn