Re: [RC] [RC] Lyte-Now - Jonni

This thread started in regards to a tube of Lyte Now getting thick and funky if I remember, and they attributed it to the cold. Not sure if anyone mentioned that once and awhile some tubes of Lyte now will just do that. Some were even purchased like that, and I thought folks were able to return them. It should be brown, like of caramel colored, not dark/black. As far as keeping it warm enough to use....easy, don't do rides that are so cold, your Lyte Now will freeze! LOL I would have never thought to have placed it in the cleavage to keep it warm...dang, I could hold a whole case in there!