Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2006 10:19 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] bid: Howards for Ginny

In a message dated 3/12/2006 6:14:35 PM Pacific Standard Time, ladurgin@xxxxxxx writes:
  Bidding open . I"ll start  -  Swop  ya,    2 "Howards" for one" Ginny"
;0)

Its still all negative stuff....what will you give me for somebody who actually knows what the heck they're talking about?? Two negatives (Ginny and Howard) do not make a positive.  Who will give me a bid on Angie?  ;)

Sylvia