[RC] try again -- - smuncy

  Please forgive my last post - seems "my computer"?!   paste and cut malfunctioned - LOL  - though  I certainly agree with PMS  "sayings"  \ As am at age can certainly agree with......or be guilty of-------

However,   if I again have control 'over this beast' what  I wanted to post was  -----
 'Reputation'    - " 1 - the believes or opinions that are generally  held about someone, or something.   2 - widespread belief that someone / or something  has a particular charactertistic."
  In  conclusion, I  will not add  future "fodder''  to ginnys' post  - I will  resume 'lurking' status,  for now, ... and as ....always - subject to change ----
 unless, anyone wants to contact me about 'horses'.
  And just a    FYI - on SERA - I hope I am crediteding  correct individual  - J Holland, - He did a series of written --- down loadable trianing 'tips' -  well worth  looking up, and has DVD available to go with  ----,     training tips to go along with what was on origianal site. well, worth at least looking at...      StephanieM