[RC] Horse experts - Ginny Holsman - Jonni

You know what? Take it some place else... You are doing just what you are
blaming others of doing. You chastising people who have "owned a few horses
and think they know anything about proper care" shows YOUR "ignorance and
stupidity" (your words my dear, not mine). Hummm, what about that rider who
has had a few horses, but has had them since they day they were born, until
the day they died, equaling decades?  Are you saying they don't know how to
properly care for horses??????  As amusing as your posts are, (and trust me,
some are very, very funny)  and have given us something to look forward to,
with little winners like "the horses had shiny coats as they must have had
blankets on" , the humor value is not worth reading your constant posts on
how much you know, how long you have been around horses (we know Ginny, 45
years, you have told us in about every other post) and how you have had
"excellent results"  with competitive horses.  Give it up, you are not
selling anyone on the knowledge of horses that you think you have.......
Jonni

Ginny posted: >>>INCORRECT What's really dangerous is people who think
owning a few horses they have competed in endurance even a long time means
they know much of anything about the proper care of horses -- such a person
may know more about endurance than I do, but not about horses -- I've helped
people improve the performance of all sorts of horses for all sorts of
competitive sports, with excellent results. What's really scary is that
people like you think you know all there is to know, even more than someone
with far more background, training, knowledge, ability and experience,
proven, professionally! Anyone who chastises me displays their ignorance and
stupidity in doing so.<<<