[RC] RE:horses deaths/dewormer - Sherman

the horse.com's current newsletter has an article on this case http://www.thehorse.com/viewarticle.aspx?ID=6672 . I don't know if they did anything other than talk to the owner, but it doesn't sound like a hoax, maybe misplaced blame. Hopefully the results of the tests will be made known so we can either quit qorrying about it or know not to use the product. http://www.thehorse.com/viewarticle.aspx?ID=6672

Kathy