[RC] Horse lists - Tracey Lomax

Title: Message
The recent discussions on Ridecamp have got me thinking....how many horse riding parents are there who voraciously join every horse list known to man, but don't belong to a single "parenting" or "child-care" list....or is it just me <g>

I became a mom three years ago.  I insisted from my first gynae appointment on having a c-section, didn't go to ante-natal classes, didn't pick up a book or magazine.  I basically just "winged it" and still am.

My child is happy, healthy and gorgeous.  When she was three months old I flipped through a baby care magazine and discovered I was doing everything wrong.  I immediately vowed never to read another baby care magazine.

I wonder what my reaction would have been if a veterinary mag would have said the same thing??

Guess it's just one of life's little ironies.....excuse me, I'm going to tell my child that it's not polite to steal the dogs' bones and chew on them....

Regards,
Tracey