[RC] Peeing, pooping, spitting and ovulation and other bodily functions - Tom Sites

It seems i could write a chapter on this subject tho i'll start out with what i know nothing about just so no one perceives me to be an expert on anything.  Ovulation...I'm glad i'm not a woman who has to go thru this monthly thru their childbearing years.  I was a gentleman one time tho when i offered my bandana to a Lady who happened to need it more than me.  I never asked for it back.  God Bless You Ladies.

Just so you all know some of my hidden talent, let it be known that in 1976 i was the Va. State Tobacco Spitting Champion w/ a spit of 26' 2" and hit the Judge on his knee, when my first spit went 22', and i told him to step back and he didn't.  They had to measure the tragetory at an angle to the ground from his knee.  They accused me of spitting a hocker on the first spit and the evidence was on his knee so they allowed me my well deserved victory, and closed the competition. I never got to spit the 3rd spit, and i was on a roll.  Just so no one thinks thats a world record spit, its up to near 40' now and i retired as  a local undefeated champion.  I was a little unorthodox in that my technique was a little bizzare in that i came to the line and did a spin to allow the force of my mometum to carry the spit further.

Peeing on the trail...When the OD had the 100 mile runners they would pull it out or squat anywhere.  One day a runner pulled it out in front of this locals house when he was having a bar-b-que and really pissed the guy off.  He went nuts and it was close to a fight between him and the trail master when he went out and tore ribbons down everywhere and he did it for years.  I took him a case of beer to try to liven up his party but it didn't work real well.

Pooping... too embarressed to say it was me when i had a race horse circling me in the woods at a canter as the others went by and i'm trying to hold him and clean up my shy self.

Other bodily functions...Its R-Rated and i been censored....

ts