RE: [RC] Funny peeing in the road stories (was Ladies Only) - Jody Rogers-Buttram

I know a man ( a man should have had a little better control over this) that was on a ride, had to pee.  So he gets off the horse and ties him up.  I would have held the horse.  But anyway, some horses come by and the horse gets loose in the woods.  He didn't find that horse for a month.  I helped them look for him.  Finally a man that lived near the forest (Talladega) saw the horse and called.  This poor horse had been loose a month, still had all of his tack, but the saddle had slide up him, and the girth had cut all the way to the backbone.  Much longer and the horse would have died.  He had gotten hung on some cut over trees.
Lesson Here:  Be careful when peeing.

Lif Strand <lif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
At 11:14 AM 3/8/2006, Jim Holland wrote:
>This reminds me of an "incident" with my mentor some years ago. She
>desperately needed to pee. We were riding a FS road through miles
>of clear cut grown up in briars. She finally decided to just drop
>her tights in the middle of the road. Shortly thereafter, two
>mountain bikers came around the curve, passing one on either side
>and kept on going. Mooned 'em both. Me? Didn't say a word. Never
>mentioned it. I know better than that! J

One year on Tevis we were all backed up at Cougar Rock, waiting for
someone to get over who was taking a long time of it. I really,
really had to pee. I was at a point on that ridge where I couldn't
move my horse off the trail, I couldn't get off the trail myself, and
there were no trees, just more horses and people waiting. (Those
days there was no by-pass option). At any rate, I decided I just
couldn't wait any more, so I squatted down right next to my
horse. Of course my mare decided she had to pee then, too - and
pretty soon there were other horses peeing.... and other riders. You
know how contagious the sound of peeing is (just like yawning!).

I might have been the only one with a bare butt in that group of
peeing fools - who knows because I was doing my best not to look at anyone!