[RC] Dr Q, wetting himself.... - Mary Campbell-Crowder

I don't know, it kind of reminds me of the lady in the hospital who told her doctor that the KY jelly didn't really taste good on her toast!!

> >falling out.  I just about
> > wet myself.    Dr Q
> >
> >you are sooooooo bad! back to your corner!!!!!    raven
>
> Reminds me of the kid who was born with a smile on his face, and a
Birth
> Control
> pill clutched in his hand.
MaryBeth    < trying not to spew coffee on her work computer!! >

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
A. Einstein

Yahoo! Mail