Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] Safe correl size for a normal or large horse - Debbie Kirchner

On 3/7/06, Raven <iceponygoddess@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Can you send me a copy of the rule? What park is it?

Hi, it's Forestville state park in MN.   Debbie,  BTW...I have heard
that a few other MN parks & forests are thinking of setting up the
same rules.

It is time to move!!!

     Debbie in SE MN

Energy for LIFE and Weight Loss too!!!