Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.3554 The Santa Claus - Chipnml

.....and as I slowly slog through my week's backlog of ridecamp digests, I came to the one concerning Alaska Traffic Laws......

Yes, and if the truck driver was insane, they'd call it the Sanity Claus....
Awwwww, you can't fool me.....their ain't no Sanity Claus!!!!

Chip (who proudly admits to memorizing most of the Marx Brothers' movies)