From: Rho Bailey
Sent: 3/4/2006 5:01:57 PM
Subject: Re: retired endurance riders to Mexico

Yes, it is called El Dorado Ranch, San Felipe and I just threw out a bunch of stuff from there.  They have get togethers, usually providing dinner, at local restaurants and give you the sales pitch.  Part of the community is "horse" property.  From what I saw it looks very, very desert, cactus etc.

They also were developing an RV area you could buy, pull in park, or leave a trailer there etc.  Most of the stuff I have is from 2003, I can give it to your Mom and you can look it over.  The gal I and a couple of my friends dealt with was Joyce Zane of R-Mac Properties, 1-800-211-7400 X108, she wasn't real pushy.  They will also fly you down there, free for a weekend.  At that time lots started at $28,500.  I guess it wouldn't be bad if you wanted to live in Mexico, I'm not quite ready for that.   What I did like is you could have a couple and/or cook/housekeeper/gardener for cheap, cheap, cheap I probably have notes somewhere.

I first heard about it at the very first Horse Expo.  Now, aren't you glad you asked?  Might be perfect for your Mom, ha ha ha.  Whee.
I'll give the stuff to her so you will have the inside scoop.

Rho