Re: [RC] LQ horse trailers - Laney Humphrey

I do not have a pass thru door and don't miss it. My escape door and door into the LQ are right next to each other though. If my LQ entrance were on the opposite side from the escape door I might think differently. In reality, I don't use the escape door all that much because I discovered years ago that it's way easier to open the stud wall separating the first stall, which is where I keep feed, etc., and access everything that way instead of having to crawl through stuff when using the escape door. There isn't any way to use the escape door such as is in a straight load because the divider between stalls is closed, blocking access to the 1st stall when horses are in the other slots.
As for a pass through door, if it opens into the first stall, it takes up a lot of space that could otherwise be used for storage.
Generators? I think they are all propane. It's not the person in the LQ they bother, it's the neighbors. I don't have one. I have solar panels.
Laney

Pam Bailie wrote:
Hi – For those of you that have LQ’s and participate in endurance how important is the escape door and/or the pass through door? What features are the most important? I know generators are a nuisance but are the propane generators more quiet? Thank you. Pam Bailie