Re: [RC] question to other RC horse experts-googling - Barbara McCrary

Funny, all this time I thought I was learning from horses by watching their behavior and understanding them better by doing so.  All that wasted time, when I should have been reading a book, from which I could have learned instantly...............

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, March 05, 2006 3:05 PM
Subject: [RC] question to other RC horse experts-googling

However, you don't have to live among horses, struggling to reinvent the wheel.  Equine Experts, often called "horse whisperers" have taken the time and trouble to learn Equinese , are already able to both understand and speak it fluently, and can teach you how to handle your horse better, by learning Equinese yourself!