Re: [RC] Likely Express - Barbara McCrary

I don't think he made an error, I think it's his way of advertising the ride and building up some anticipation.  See..........he's got some of us talking about it already.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
From: Sherman
Sent: Saturday, January 07, 2006 8:46 PM
Subject: [RC] Likely Express

Don't know specifically what the post is referring to, however, the Likely Express is a point to point 75 mile ride on May 13th, starting at Likely, CA and ending at Wendel, CA,and,  Dr. O is the asst mgr. Maybe he sent the email to ridecamp in error?

BTW, if you know all the oil is gone & the poison oak won't spread, using very hot compress or letting hot shower water run over the poison oak affected area will often stop the itching for quite a while. It was MDs advice to me. I've also gotten hours of relief using solarcaine when I had poison oak on my neck.

Kathy