Re: [RC] Stolen Horse (please forward and cross post) - agilbxr

Not one of mine, but I thought I'd pass it along...

Juli and the Herd...

Subject: Stolen horse in Georgia

Animal lovers out there will appreciate why I must post this - I
must try every avenue... My biggest best friend, my horse, Scout,
was stolen today. I saw her this morning at 11AM, then went out to
feed her at 2PM and she was gone. A hole had been cut in the
pasture fence with wire cutters and she was gone. My old pony and
miniature donkey are still in the pasture, thank goodness, but they
are as lonely as me without Scout.

Please cross-post this to any lists who will allow it. I have
contaced the Sheriff's Department, the Agriculture Department, local
veterinarians, and called slaughterhouses and auctions. She has
most likely been taken out of state, so you southeasterners, please
keep your eyes and ears open for my baby. I have created a page on
our website for Scout, please forgive the design - it's hard to do
with tears. I just want my big beautiful girl home, and would
appreciate anyone who works in vet's offices or shops at pet supply
stores to please, please, please print out and post the flyer when
you go.

I am offering a $2,500 cash reward no questions asked to anyone who
brings Scout home.

Flyer -
http://atlantadogworks.com/stolen-scout.htm

Please email me privately with any information.

Sincerely,
Carol Lane Tresan
******************************
$$$2,500 REWARD$$$
APHA Bay tobiano paint mare approx. 13 years old around 15.3 hands
Long beautiful mane, black near her poll, then white in the middle,
then black near the withers, was braided - probably at least still
kinky
4 white feet - 3 white stockings and 1 white sock on left hind
Several small white body spots including one over neck, one on left
side that resembles a lighthouse and a full moon, one on top of rear
White star on forhead
APHA registered - I have her papers
She has a microchip in her neck - 501C43780A - registered with the
state of Louisiana

Carol Lane Tresan
1690 Julius Bridge Road
Ball Ground, GA 30107