[RC] How Did You Get Started? - WRSINOSKY

I always loved horses, but had to wait until I moved away from my parents' home to buy my first horse. Mostly self-taught, but had a few lessons and rode with a man who competed in Western Pleasure. Sold horses when I moved west and didn't have a horse again for 25 years. Got one 8 yrs ago, bought him a "friend" and the "herd" started increasing. Endurance fascinated me and, as I ride nearly everyday for usually 10+ miles, I decided when my colt was old enough I'd get involved with endurance. Started in Jan'04 and was immediately "hooked". I have 6 horses. Two could be considered my endurance horses, though at present I only ride LD's. I also have a 3 y/o that I plan to train for endurance.

Cindy Edwards
Buckeye, AZ