Re: [RC] was conditioning, now cost of boots - RibbonRidg

Hi Karen,
I have my four geldings barefoot right now, and am considering starting the season that way and using boots.  Have you any idea what the epics are costing you per mile?  I can't think of any other way to phrase that, but how does the cost compare to shoeing, if you know?
And are you using the epics all the way around?
Any idea how many miles you get from them?  - another way of asking about cost, I guess.
Thanks for any input,
Kitty Longino
Now Cassville, MO