Re: [RC] 10K/5K member/horse miles updated - Karla Watson

Wow, what a battle for that award! Yes I've looked up Les Carr's record too. Very, very impressive. I do love looking up people's records that have done a zillion miles. I am very amazed at how they did it and sometimes with only 2 horses in a given year. A little luck and lots of great horse management and care went into records like that.
----------Karla Watson
she rode 7K+ miles competing with Les Carr for the national mileage
championship that year.  he rode only a few less miles that year.

mike