[RC] WC Freiheit The Real Winner Not Mack - Don Huston

My God, what an egotistical "it's all me" attitude! Of course MATTHEW MADE IT HAPPEN and he destroyed the horse in the process. Who the hell thinks Mack won! Not me. The horse won. No horse, no win. Mack just happened to be callous enough to let the horse sacrifice itself for his ego and then dump it. Instead of retiring the horse for a while and giving the horse the benefit of all his veterinary skills while letting it recover from such a tremendous feat he sells it to another egomaniac who continues to race it 6 weeks after Tevis. A very crappy way to treat the real champion of Tevis & OD!
Don Huston