[RC] AHA Sweepstakes Program - Dean A. Conti

FYI this is the most recent response from Dean Meier, Chair of the AHA Sweepstakes Commission:

The AHA Sweepstakes Program has been finalized for 2006- The Endurance folks will get one point for every horse they beat (regardless of the breed, plus one for themselves) at any AHA recognized ride. The rides must be a minimum of 25 miles, and if concurrent rides are held, you would earn points from both rides.

 As I believe I mentioned, AHA will be working with AERC to try and develop a better program for 2007- I will do everything in my power to make sure this does not fall through the cracks-

  The AHA handbook and an expanded Q & A will be on the AHA Website by the 1st of the year.

 Let me know if you have any further comments or concerns, Thanks , Dean.

Dean