[RC] Ad topic - smuncy

   Geez,  not meaning to steps on toes,  but, ... am I the only that thinks some people 'got their shorts in a bunch' over what really amounts to nothing ?  Ok, 'ad agent',  "rep" - explained  "The Ad" was satirical - figured that at first reading. At first yes, I too thought was really rather stupid  on thier part - the  ad people., to possibly PO buyers. However, The only things I considered when buying a truck are - purpose intended, vehicle stats - horsepower, torque/rpms, ground clearance, options, and price. How well it will serve my purpose, either towing or snow.  And availability of conveinent/competent service. Granted if saleperson treated me like some have discussed, I too would have 'walked' to another dealer - but probably same 'brand' - if that is what I decided suited my needs. But,  I still prefer my GMC. To other brands. ( but to each his/her own ) .And speaking of ads, thought thiers ( GMC)  was one  of the best years ago, when  it told of  a 'big man' - 6'4", 300#, or a small woman - 4'10", both being comfortable in their trucks, with seat belt, seat adjustments, etc. And, stats.JMHO.
  Now on topic, appreciated comments from B Kane, re- Parelli methods - yesterday, ...interesting; especially since have one horse I am starting - sometime soon,  when weather decent ( I hate mud, do not have a ring, or round pen, so.. ). All  ( 3 )  previous horses came 'broke', ok with 'issues', but kinda  knew basics, lol, kinda 'green', and already had 'habits' to deal with. This may be fun. Hopefully, can 'start' and not ruin one.
    And anyone who has not gone to site about trails  access
 http://capwiz.com/aqha/issues/alert/?alertid=7749306&type=CO

- keeping them open and  available, please do so!  Or write a letter to your  state / district representatives - access from site.
 I do not know about other areas, but many  northeast  rides depend on national / state forest access / permits. StephanieM