Re: [RC] re:Shine and Shine - SturmRanch

I did the first ever ride for both me and my horse at Redwoods, a LD ... then made it a first ride for another horse the next year.

We train in the mountains and this seemed like an easy ride to me.  The weather was cool,  the surface nice, and the folks who put on the ride are super nice and were very patient and encouraging with my real newbie questions.  For instance, at the finish, "what am I supposed to do now?"

Oh, yeah, it looks a little like heaven might look - very beautiful.

Nancy Sturm