Re: [RC] Improving Diesel MPG-OT - SturmRanch

Barbara,

Would you please ask Lud a question for me?

Bruce has a big 3/4 ton dodge diesel 4x4.  It gets great mileage and pulls like there's nothing behind it, but I absolutely hate driving it because therros excessive play in the steering.   It really scares  me.  I drove it form Southern Oregon down to the California coast, with my new trailer  hauling my horse and my grandson's to an endurance ride.

They practically had to break my knuckles to pry my hands off the steering wheel after negotiating that narrow winding road.

Is there a fix?

Nancy Sturm