Re: [RC] chevy ad update - only for those who care - Amber Roberts

I, myself, am having a bit of trouble seeing the connection between truck longevity and the DNA of men and women.  But maybe I'm just not bright enough to catch on to satire.  Or maybe the glitter from all my 4-carat emerald cut diamonds has gone to my head.
Laney

Oh, that is priceless.  So funny!  I loved it.

Amber