[RC] Jiggy horses and Saddle fit - Kathleen

Title: Jiggy horses and Saddle fit

I am sure there are multiple causes of jigging in horses but in my personal experience saddle fit has been a major factor.  I have had two horse stop jigging instantly when a custom fit saddle was placed on them.  I also have a couple of riding partners who have experienced the same outcome.  When my horses are misbehaving in any way, I always look for pain responses.bit/hackamore/saddle/girth pinch.whatevereliminate all pain responsesthey only have so many ways to communicate with us after all.

Kathleen