Re: [RC] paul valliere/horse killer? - Dbeverly4

In a message dated 1/3/2006 9:53:50 AM Pacific Standard Time, tref@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

http://chronicleforums.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/7076024331/m/333202818/p/1

That was really interesting!  I learned a LOT....first of all Ridecamp is downright polite and civilized compared to the Hunter Jumper list.  Lots more swearing going on in the horse show set!  They list name and RANK in their posts, not to mention how MANY posts that particular person has made!  Can you imagine if we did that?  Well I guess some do put their mileage in their signature line, but this just seemed pretty funny. Also, they have cool little animated smiley faces to use...Steph & John!!! Get to work! ;).

Sylvia