Re: [RC] jiggy horse questions... - Lynne Glazer

Hey, Don--
Just in general, I've found that some jig because of poor saddle fit, some from dental pain, but most jig from overrestriction with severe bits, hackamores, running martingales which cause bracing when overused. Tell me he's not tense? Sounds like he never relaxes under saddle, sure doesn't sound like fun.

Lynne