Re: [RC] Death Valley Encounter - Lynne Glazer

And Peggy won overall first lightweight, I think. Wooo hooo!

I think riding in the windstorm was challenging to this contact lens wearer, what a testament to the amount of tears I can produce--though will admit to riding with the eye on the wind side closed most of the way down to the turnaround point. Still kicking myself for taking the sunglasses off of the saddle at the lunch check because I thought the sun wasn't gonna come out. Would have helped with the wind but then they woulda gotten sandblasted.

Lynne
whose clothes are not washed, but the trailer is ready for next time!