Re: [RC] Chevy Blows it - Sky Ranch

I went to the website that Laney posted to tell Chevy what I thought of their ad.  After I made a comment about the stupid ad, I asked them - "Don't you know how many women are out there driving big trucks, 3/4 and 1 tons, duallies, hauling huge horsetrailers down the road?  Oh yeah, maybe you don't, cause most of them are driving Ford and Dodge."  (hee hee!)

Carla
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, January 01, 2006 10:58 PM
Subject: [RC] Chevy Blows it

I have driven one ton Dodge Duallys for 6 years and was actually thinking about a change.  I had read a lot about the Chevy Duramax----then I too saw the ad in Western Horsemen-----I think the women of endurance should go after the job of the ad agent who thought that ad was cute----from a legal point of view---it is sexist and discriminatory---from an everyday point of view---I WAS TOTALLY OFFENDED!

Joane Pappas White
Attorney at Law
Price, Utah

FREE Christmas Emoticons for your email!